1. Open Mac Mail
2. Click on the ‘Mail’ menu in the upper left, then select ‘Preferences’
3. Click on the ‘Accounts’ icon along the top
4. You will be in ‘Account Information.’ You may see several account listed on the left side. Select the one associated with Atlas Hosting, then update the ‘User Name’ field by appending your domain name to the end of the existing value.
In the example below the domain shown is atlashosting.com, but you should use your domain name.
5. Next, click on the drop down menu to the right of ‘Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP):’ and select ‘edit SMTP server list.’ A new window will pop up.
6. In the new window you may see several outgoing servers listed. Click the one in use by the account we are updating.
7. Click the ‘Advanced’ tab.
8. In the ‘Advanced’ tab, update the ‘User Name’ field by appending your domain name to the end of the existing username. As before, the username in the screenshot below is an example – you should keep the name the same as is, just add @ your domain name to the end.
9. Click on OK.
10. Click on the ‘General’ tab. You should be prompted to save changes. Do so.
That’s all! You should be able to continue using mail as normal.