1. From the Home screen, tap Settings (the icon looks like a gear).
2. In settings, scroll down to ‘Mail’ and tap it.
3. In mail, Tap ‘Accounts’ at the top.
4. Under Accounts, you may have several different ones listed. This change only applies to the email you have through Atlas Hosting. Tap that account.
5. Tap the account again in the next screen.
6. You should be on a screen that looks like the one below. Tap the ‘user name’ field and append your domain name to the existing user. In the example it shows atlashosting.com, but you would use your own domain name.
7. Next, we need to change the user for Outgoing mail as well. Tap the line at the bottom that shows ‘SMTP smtp.atlashosting.com’.
8. On the next screen, tap the primary SMTP server at the top.
9. You should be on a screen like the one below. Tap the ‘user name’ field and again just append your domain name to the existing user. Do not use atlashosting.com, use your own domain.
10. Press done to save. If you see an error stating ‘unable to verify server identity’ make sure that you have SSL turned off as in the screenshot above and try again.