1. With Outlook open, click on the File tab in the upper left corner of the window.
2. You should see the Info tab selected on the left side. If not, click on it.
3. Click on ‘Account Settings’
4. Click on ‘Account Settings’ again in the dropdown menu.
5. If you have an older version of Outlook than 2010, Account Settings can be found in the ‘Tools’ menu instead. The rest of these instructions will still be valid.
6. Click on the listing for your email account,
7. Click on ‘Change’ in the upper portion of the window.
8. In the ‘Change account’ window that comes up, update the ‘User Name’ field by appending your domain name to the existing username.
In the example below, the domain used is yourdomain.com. Substitute your own domain name.
Click on ‘Test Account Settings’ in order to verify that Outlook is able to talk to the new server properly. If so, click on Next in the bottom right to save these settings.
9. If an error is displayed, please make note of the specific wording of the error and get in touch with Exact Hosting support via email at email@example.com or through the web form at https://www.exacthosting.com/contact-us/