This article outlines the general server settings required by your mail client to connect to email addresses you have hosted at exacthosting.com.
For more information please refer to Apples documentation here.
1. Open Mac Mail
2. Click on the "Mail" menu in the upper left, then select "Preferences"
3. Click on the "Accounts" icon along the top
4. You will be in "Account Information". If you have multiple accounts listed on the left side, click to choose the one associated with ExactHosting, then click on the "Server Settings" tab on the right.
5. In the "Server Settings" tab, under both Incoming and Outgoing server's change your host name to "mail.exacthosting.com" and update your password.
In the example below the domain used is exacthosting.com, but you should use your own domain name.
6. Once done, click on the ‘General’ tab and you should be prompted to save settings. Do so.