This feature allows you to protect certain directories of your account. If you enable this feature, the system prompts users for a username and password when they attempt to view content in a protected folder.
- Click the Directory Privacy icon.
- Select the directory you want to password protect by clicking its name.
- Check the Password Protect box, then give a name for the directory, and click Save.
The directory is now protected, and requires a password to enter it via a browser.
We must therefore create at least one user, and assign them a password so they can access the directory.
- Assign a username and password in the Create User section.
The protected directory now has one user who has access to it. Repeat this process for each additional user you want to grant access for.
- You can see the new user we just added in the Authorized Users section.