This interface allows you to filter the email for each email account in your domain. We strongly recommend that you use multiple, simple filters instead of a single large filter. Exim, the server's mail transfer agent, handles many small rules more efficiently than a single large rule.
- Click the User Filters icon.
- Then click the Manage Filters link next to the email account you want to create a filter for.
- Enter a name for the filter.
- Then click Create a New Filter.
- Then specify the rule.
- Now define an action for the rule.
In this case, the action is to deliver the email to the inbox.
- To finish, click the Create button.
That's it! The filter has been created.
You can always return to this screen to create new filters, or edit or delete existing ones.