The core of WordPress is designed to be lean and lightweight, to maximize flexibility and minimize code bloat. Plugins then offer custom functions and features so that each user can tailor their site to their specific needs.
- Click Plugins in the left margin.
- Then click Installed Plugins.
- This page will show you a list of all your installed plugins.
- From here you can activate, edit or delete any of your plugins.
- To add a plugin, click Add New.
A list of available plugins are listed here... and you can find more plugins by browsing the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Go to the Editor to edit a plugin.
Although you can edit your plugins here, this is only recommended for advanced users.