Short Link: exact.help/domain-auto-renew
To Enable or disable the auto renew setting for domains in your ExactHosting account, please follow the steps here.
1. Log into the ExactHosting Client Area.
2. Underneath the header reading "Welcome Back" click on "Domains".
3. Next to the domain you wish to manage select the drop down next to the wrench icon and click on "Manage Domain".
4. Select the option for Auto Renew under the Manage menu to the left side of the page.
5. The next page will confirm the current auto renew status, either Disabled, or Enabled, and present a button to update the setting.