Short link: http://exact.help/registrar-lock
What is domain registrar lock?
Registrar lock is a feature provided by domain registrars and resellers that prevents unauthorized domain transfers. Unless you are in the process of transferring away your domain to a new provider, we do recommend having the registrar lock enabled.
It is important to mention that you are not able to transfer a domain name if registrar lock is enabled, and there are some instances where a lock cannot be manually removed. If you aren't able to lift the lock through the means mentioned here, please contact support for assistance.
1. Log into the ExactHosting Client Area.
2. Underneath the header reading "Welcome Back" click on "Domains".
3. Next to the domain you wish to manage select the drop down next to the wrench icon and click on "Manage Domain".
4. Select the option for Registrar Lock under the Manage menu to the left side of the page.
5. The next page will confirm the current registrar lock status, either Disabled, or Enabled, and present a button to update the setting