Short Link: http://exact.help/private-nameservers
What are private nameservers?
Private nameservers, also sometimes referred to as custom nameservers, allow registrants to create nameservers based off their domain name to delegate DNS requests.
Please note, private nameservers can only be created with us if your domain is registered with us.
To Create or manage private nameservers:
1. Log into the ExactHosting Client Area.
2. Underneath the header reading "Welcome Back" click on "Domains".
3. Next to the domain you wish to manage select the drop down next to the wrench icon and click on "Manage Domain".
4. Choose the option for Private Nameservers under the Manage menu to the left side of the page.
5. From the Private Nameserver management area, you will have options to register new, or modify and delete existing nameservers.
1: Register a NameServer Name - use register if you have not yet created any private nameservers.
2: Modify a NameServer IP - use modify if you want to update the IP of an existing nameserver registered with ExactHosting for your domain.
3: Delete a NameServer - use delete if you want to remove an existing nameserver registered with ExactHosting for your domain.