Short Link: http://exact.help/epp-key
A domain has a few safeguards to prevent unauthorized transfers to a new registrar provider, one of them being the EPP Key, also known as the Authorization Code. An EPP Key is a randomly generated complex code created by a domain registrar, which is only supplied to the domain registrant when requested. You would only need to request an EPP Key if you're transferring your domain to a new provider.
1. Log into the ExactHosting Client Area.
2. Underneath the header reading "Welcome Back" click on "Domains".
3. Next to the domain you wish to manage select the drop down next to the wrench icon and click on "Manage Domain".
4. Click the button Get EPP Code button, which immediately sends out the key to the listed registrant.
5. Provide the EPP Key to the gaining registrar provider to continue the transfer process.
If you're not receiving EPP Keys after requesting one, please double check the contact details are up to date by following the steps outlined here.